Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Speculation for tomorrow...

How many hours will iOS users have to wait after the Android users start playing the event?
  • "katcheson8934;c-1843915" wrote:
    Usually Apple gets it first, my experience though.

Not as of late. Android has been getting the latest content updates first.
  • My little theory about the Halloween event: it started right about the time people received their ordered iPhone X phones which have slightly different screen “real estate” than previous iPhones. Apple wouldn’t certify TSTO to be in the App Store until the TSTO Halloween update proved to work on the iPhone X also.

Or I’m totally wrong :)
  • I seriously doubt iOS users will have that long a wait this time around. That was only once. We may however not be the first again. Who knows.
  • It always used to go iOS, then Android, then Amazon. Then they for a few updates iOS and Android came out at the same time. It was only that one time that iOS was delayed for so long. And I was about to go nuts until I realized I could swap Tapped Out to my phone and Futurama to my iPad and start playing the event...
  • Well the last time, the Haloween event that is, it was 24 hours that IOS waited after Android.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "johncolombo;c-1843963" wrote:
    I seriously doubt iOS users will have that long a wait this time around. That was only once. We may however not be the first again. Who knows.

Its been more than once.
  • You do realize that they are testing out the glitchy version on us Android users, then fixing them, and THEN releasing to IOS?

Yes?

Good. Then we are operating on the same wavelength.