Forum Discussion

RememberJoy
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

2021 Pack Speculation

I've been thinking a bit about when we might get future packs and what they might be.

I decided to start by graphing out what we got in past years:
https://i.imgur.com/XsCftg9.png
The last row is my speculation based off previous years. It seems that SPs and GPs alternate most years in January (the exception being 2019 when we got a GP in Feb), and since a SP dropped last January, my guess is we'll be getting a GP next month or possibly February.

Another pattern that has been around since the start of TS4 is GPs alternating between one and two a year, and being we got one last year, we may be getting two this year. Additionally, for the last three years SPs have also alternated with GPs, so my guess is we will only get one this year.

Now I'm fairly sure we will be getting an EP in June and November since that seems to be the pattern they've decided on, but as to where the SP and second GP will fall I'm less sure so I just placed them between the others.

I must add a caveat that covid might slow down pack production and we may get fewer packs than in years past because of that. If that turns out to be true than of course my guesses will be no good.

As for what they might be:
GP: Teens (in the vein of Parenthood)
SP: Something unexpected
EP: Farming
GP: Superheroes or Werewolves
EP: Something new

Please do share your ideas and speculations.