Forum Discussion

Jonalinn
New Spectator
8 years ago

[SPOILER] Prize

The new...

Spoiler
Springfield Dry Cleaner has an animated machine gun that comes out from behind the hangar on the upper wall...

Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/OrQruiK.png

• "anaquarind;1601969" wrote:
    "BlackFloppyDisk;1601943" wrote:
    "hospile;1601885" wrote:

Spoiler

Hoping to finish doughnut boosting through the prizes today

Welcome back Tom, did you get all the prizes from Act 4 yet? Do you need help?

:D Well played!

Thank you. Tom is so predictable, it's always a new account with little or no message posting history, a screenshot not at level 939, with lots of donuts, friend requests pending, and a task book with a lot of open tasks.
  • "Jonalinn;1602032" wrote:
    "sjsebayacc131;1602028" wrote:
    Is there a way to find out how many items you have?

@tapebelt is my go-to person for item count related questions. Maybe shoot a PM their way?

glad to help @Jonalinn. i didn't get a pm yet, so maybe you already figured it out @sjsebayacc131. if not though, it's actually pretty simple. the way i do it is to place a bunch of 1x1 shrubs in my town until i hit an item limit warning, then subtract how many shrubs i just put out from that limit. if you've never seen a warning before, the first one is currently at 6600 items.... and that means you're 3000+ items away from the max cap. :)
  • "BlackFloppyDisk;1602049" wrote:
    "anaquarind;1601969" wrote:
    "hospile;1601885" wrote:

Spoiler

Thank you. Tom is so predictable, it's always a new account with little or no message posting history, a screenshot not at level 939, with lots of donuts, friend requests pending, and a task book with a lot of open tasks.

Dont forget excessive use of the words salty and jealous.
  • "daved7637397;1602229" wrote:
    "BlackFloppyDisk;1602049" wrote:
    "hospile;1601885" wrote:

Spoiler

Be careful, he might just call you out again @daved7637397. ;) He being the jealous and salty type. ;)
  • "lilmamasa3;1602284" wrote:
    "daved7637397;1602229" wrote:
    "BlackFloppyDisk;1602049" wrote:
    "hospile;1601885" wrote:

Spoiler

Be careful, he might just call you out again @daved7637397. ;) He being the jealous and salty type. ;)

You're right. I better watch it. Thanks!