Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Premium character - Freemium skin prize (Spoilers)

really EA? Conductor Otto?
if you don't own him it'll go to inventory...
thanks ea
  • Not the first time, I had a couple Stonecutter skins sitting in Inventory for awhile when I didn't have the premium characters for them.
  • "cripnite;c-1846159" wrote:
    Not the first time, I had a couple Stonecutter skins sitting in Inventory for awhile when I didn't have the premium characters for them.

I still have Baseball Jasper and Boxing Drederick Tatum skins that taunt me when I open my inventory.
  • "stinkbugger;c-1846307" wrote:
    "cripnite;c-1846159" wrote:
    Not the first time, I had a couple Stonecutter skins sitting in Inventory for awhile when I didn't have the premium characters for them.

I still have Baseball Jasper and Boxing Drederick Tatum skins that taunt me when I open my inventory.

Same. Well, I think I now have Tatum in storage, ready to be placed. Just waiting on a discount offer for Jasper.
  • I don't get that. A Freemium skin for a Premium character. Honestly; why would I even use this after this event is over when I have regular Otto (and the Rockin' Otto costume/skin) as Premium characters giving me Premium payout.
  • "cjsad99;c-1846301" wrote:
    Huh? I’m not seeing this skin anywhere. I have Otto.

The Train and the Otto skin are prizes in Act II.
  • What i mean is the skin is Free as prize. But the char. Is Premium so who doesnt have him Will get only the tra in and the skin goes to inventory till bought
  • "LPNintendoITA;c-1846869" wrote:
    What i mean is the skin is Free as prize. But the char. Is Premium so who doesnt have him Will get only the tra in and the skin goes to inventory till bought

Is there not an Otto bundle or sale that comes along with it?
  • I think to be fair Otto has been bundled lots of times now; everyone except the very newest players will have had ample opportunities to buy him.
  • I like regular Jasper more than his skin. He has more visual tasks, including one at the Cryo Stasis Memorial.