Forum Discussion

9 years ago

*SPOILER* Strange Notification?

I got the same notification earlier. I'm pretty sure the answer is on tsto wikisimpsons :wink:
  • Yeah wiki lists it as being available from July 20th so I'll go with that. I just find it odd that I got the notification today. I wasn't sure if EA had changed the date before LP knew or something like that.
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice

There are two donut purchases I wanted from this event, one was the Scout Master, the other for whatever reason is Milhouse's Trailer. LOL, why I want this trailer is beyond me, but it spoke to me. I picture it sitting out in the desert with the superhero clothesline and a few cacti. :lol:

And also I'm sure it has a multiplier and it's inexpensive ( and I'm weird ).
  • bluntcard wrote:

There are two donut purchases I wanted from this event, one was the Scout Master, the other for whatever reason is Milhouse's Trailer. LOL, why I want this trailer is beyond me, but it spoke to me. I picture it sitting out in the desert with the superhero clothesline and a few cacti. :lol:

And also I'm sure it has a multiplier and it's inexpensive ( and I'm weird ).

It it makes you feel better, I'm right there with you. It almost immediately went on the 'things to buy during the event' list, though I can't tell you why - outside of maybe it just being something completely different.