Forum Discussion

11 years ago

SPOILERS Kinda Old News

Thanks s. Lets hope. :)
  • spAnser wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:
    I heard about some boats in the files. Dunno if its legit or not.

I posted a couple of boats on my website a while back.

I am not sure it is part of the next update because just look at...

Satans Anvil or Worlds Largest Toilet or the Springfield Firehouse. It seems everytime I find spoilers now EA doesn't release those items right away.

If that's true, that's an interesting tactic they took on. That just makes me think of when they'll actually release those items :| :?
  • Sir_Duff_Dawg wrote:
    What do you think about the stuff Homer teased in the New Years quest, think Sideshow bob, Stone cutters an all that will be coming soon oris ea just gonna be laughing at our wish lists

I am not sure I think the Stone Cutters are the best possibility. But they could be just a premium addition to one of the updates and not the main piece of an update. Who knows when they will do it either.
  • bluecamelg360 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:

Satans Anvil or Worlds Largest Toilet or the Springfield Firehouse. It seems everytime I find spoilers now EA doesn't release those items right away.

Thanks spAnser, I checked out those boat pictures on your site and they look pretty sweet. Was the Knight Boat supposed to be a Batman reference?

Oy, kids today. Gather round and I'll tell you about a show starring David Hasselhof and a crime-solving car named Knight Rider.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Knightboat
  • HCoinslot wrote:
    Spanser you can have "old news" because I don't believe it until I hear it from you. Your efforts are appreciated.

^ This
    Thank you kindly, spAnser. I'm always looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. Cheers!
  • It's also very simple to find unused content. Google simpsons tapped out unused content or simpsons tapped out future content and BAM all comes up.
  • bluecamelg360 wrote:
    Ftball2theGroin wrote:
    bluecamelg360 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:

Thanks spAnser, I checked out those boat pictures on your site and they look pretty sweet. Was the Knight Boat supposed to be a Batman reference?

Oy, kids today. Gather round and I'll tell you about a show starring David Hasselhof and a crime-solving car named Knight Rider.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Knightboat

Thank you Space Pope, I should have done that nyself. On another note, wow, that one goes all the way back to Season 6!

I feel very old; I used to watch Knight Rider when I was a kid. That car was bad-asterisk to a six year old! I still don't know how that show was popular with human adults.
  • Hey spAnser, any chance you could explain fully to me of how I can access the game files for tsto? Any help would be greatfully appreciated. :)