Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Spooky house

Yes for the quest to advance but there is no reason to complete this quest line. Just pays cash/xp.
  • cvkza wrote:
    for those of you who are questioning whether or not you have to craft Hugo again: no, you do not. if you already have Hugo, crafting and placing the spooky house triggers the completion of both part 2 and part 3 of that quest line.

Mine didn't when I tried yesterday? Will try again :)
  • I didn't get UBO, just missed him last time. So if i want him this year, I'm crafting the spooky house.

But i dint see another purpose for the eggs so what else will you do with them if you don't?

Keep calm and Craft on!
  • madfish86 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I don't like this at all. Have two spooky houses from last year and the game even shows the message that I've already crafted it. Much rather save materials for other things. I think we're missing s'mores by avoiding the quests too.

I agree, I kinda wanted a second spooky house from last year but never could get enough materials to make it, so I'll go for the second one this year. The only other cartable that needs eggs For me- I have plenty of walls and already have the burns skin, is Moe's bar Halloween skin

PS Thank the gods I already have over 500 pumpkins, and 100's of Skelton trees and dead trees.

If you end up finishing that quest, please post the results of the final prize. I'm guess it's only $ and XP so I'm not planning to finish it.

Will do but I have Bart on skeleton duty right now. He is needed for the spooky house quest line so that's on hold till I get about 120 more Skeletons for a campfire upgrade. I assume it will be cash and XP.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    I didn't get UBO, just missed him last time. So if i want him this year, I'm crafting the spooky house.

But i dint see another purpose for the eggs so what else will you do with them if you don't?

Keep calm and Craft on!

Moe's Terror - a skin for Moe's bar. I already had the UBO, so I figured I could afford the second spooky house since it only took me one day to get the 500 eggs for it. Pretty sure I can put aide 250 more before Moe's is released. Might end up with 3 or 4 more spooky houses. Who knows.

Only other item that costs eggs is spooky wall and I have enough from the last two Halloweens.
  • Got Hugo, and only kang from previous, crafted a second spooky house and no thanksgiving quest, and can't find the ubo. I'm lost
  • gothikstar12 wrote:
    Got Hugo, and only kang from previous, crafted a second spooky house and no thanksgiving quest, and can't find the ubo. I'm lost

The ubo is available to craft in a later act. Stay tuned.

And in another thread, LPNItal confirmed for me that you do not have to craft the house for a chance at UBO. Later craftables are not dependent on previous craftables. Which is nice!

But depending on your collection rate, like John suggested, you may have plenty enough eggs to craft them all anyway. And you may decide to get creative and merge a few for one giant spooky house!