Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Springfield cemetery?

I think the cemetery is worth the donuts for several reasons. First, it looks good and you can use it all year round. To me, it adds to a town because what town doesn't have a cemetery? Next, during Halloween events, it generates creatures of the night that pay out. Last year it generated squishable zombies, this year ghosts. Finally, after the Halloween event, it will pay out cash just like any other building.

The only items better from a cash perspective would be a building that comes with a character followed by a stand alone character.

Good luck!
  • XBL-Heretic wrote:
    I think the cemetery is worth the donuts for several reasons. First, it looks good and you can use it all year round. To me, it adds to a town because what town doesn't have a cemetery? Next, during Halloween events, it generates creatures of the night that pay out. Last year it generated squishable zombies, this year ghosts. Finally, after the Halloween event, it will pay out cash just like any other building.

The only items better from a cash perspective would be a building that comes with a character followed by a stand alone character.

Good luck!
    right I'm going for it thanks for all your help :lol:
  • jamiepscanlo wrote:
    Is the Springfield cemetery worth spending 75 donuts? I have 84 and can't seem to decide wheather it's worth it any suggestions would help :)

Noooo!!!!! Get witch Marge!
    She can make your crops grow at half the time and I'm pretty sure you get a % from her pot. Totally worth it.
  • firesoul19 wrote:
    katehutson wrote:
    jamiepscanlo wrote:
    Is the Springfield cemetery worth spending 75 donuts? I have 84 and can't seem to decide wheather it's worth it any suggestions would help :)

Noooo!!!!! Get witch Marge!
    She can make your crops grow at half the time and I'm pretty sure you get a % from her pot. Totally worth it.

Yeah, it's like 2.25% or something. I've been mulling over this very decision... cemetery or cauldron.

I think the answer is obvious.... buy more donuts and get both!

You can do that. But if I didn't have my cemetery from last year id still only get Marge. She's awesome

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,391 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago