Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Springfield Heights max land question.

I’ve noticed a couple of friends’ towns have way more land than my current max on the SH side. Is this something that will eventually open up? I’m currently lvl 125.
  • Posted on January 24th 2019 by frosted1414:
    "frosted1414;c-2041676" wrote:
    https://i.imgur.com/cIfZgZq.png
  • Even though I’ll probably never use up the land that is available, more would indeed be nice.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    This the current one
    "frosted1414;c-2052702" wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/xdmIlfe.png

• I shouldn't have to mod the game just to get more land in SH. It makes no sense to me that EA simply hasn't released more... charge whatever currency you want just let us have the option.

Also, I envy everyone that had the removable mountain glitch. Don't know why they refuse us the option.

One last rant from crybaby#1 over here; am I alone in wanting just a little more space in the ocean? Just another row or two. My ocean is crowded! I don't think my beachside resort crowd enjoys the oil rig and Cthulhu views.
  • "kylemellev801;c-2156201" wrote:
    I shouldn't have to mod the game just to get more land in SH. It makes no sense to me that EA simply hasn't released more... charge whatever currency you want just let us have the option.

Also, I envy everyone that had the removable mountain glitch. Don't know why they refuse us the option.

One last rant from crybaby#1 over here; am I alone in wanting just a little more space in the ocean? Just another row or two. My ocean is crowded! I don't think my beachside resort crowd enjoys the oil rig and Cthulhu views.

In case you're unaware: You can get another row out of the ocean by using the trick to move your boardwalk one square closer than it allows you to place them. Use the area select tool to move your board squares and they'll go a square closer to land.

P.s. Here's a pic for you. Keep hope alive!

• "kylemellev801;c-2156201" wrote:
    I shouldn't have to mod the game just to get more land in SH. It makes no sense to me that EA simply hasn't released more... charge whatever currency you want just let us have the option...

...One last rant from crybaby#1 over here; am I alone in wanting just a little more space in the ocean? Just another row or two. My ocean is crowded! I don't think my beachside resort crowd enjoys the oil rig and Cthulhu views.

I like the mountains, but other than that I have posted the same as you before now.

If you get Private Islands and Villas, (or whatever they are with the hot tub), and Beach Hideaways and little islands and lighthouses AND a nice Squidport, is getting a bit crowded as it is, you add in ships, oil rig, whales etc. etc... Yeah, a couple more rows of sea would be very nice.