-Storage Theatre: -
----
Level/Amount bought:
-Deluxe Condo: 5/10
-Valet Parking: /Under construction
-Business Center: /Under construction
-Modern Mansion: under construction/5
-Classic Mansion: 3/10
Did you level up any extra buildings? Like a second condo till level 3. Please mention this aswell if you want to of course.
Condos:
5-Lvl 1
2-Lvl 2
2-Lvl 3
Classic mansion
9-under construction
----
Land Purchased: alot but still alot missing
  • Well the leader board has me confused.

Last week several forum regulars were still at zero while I was in the mid teens. Now I'm in low 20s and they are over 100k

How are you going up in REV so fast?
  • I'm at 74.8 million. Right now I'm working on getting the land. Only have 3 plots left but they all take pharms. Once I have those I'll go back to buying and upgrading more buildings.
  • i'm up to 90million

not sure what my motivation is right now as all character tasks are unlocked

are we supposed to be trying to get springfield lake and billionares haven?
  • ink19810 wrote:
    Best advice I can give is to max out all of your craftables first before you start upgrading. It's easier to fill back up when you dip into them

I wouldn't do that. Focus on the items needed and other items.
    For example:
    I need 50 Oscars and 125 pills focus on Oscars first.

When you focus on oscars you also collect phones and pills as they are needed to create an Oscar.
    When you collect enough for the upgrade or are on Max than focus on pills.

I would always send character on collecting mats, chairs and cups they don't use any other materials.
    If you have alot of chairs and cups you should craft phones.

It takes a long time until you have everything maxed out. What I'm doing:
    -Max out the 5 main buildings. So upgrade condo, parking etc... To the Max.
    -get all land (sea plots later)
    -collect alot of cups and phones to upgrade all buildings
    -collect other items to complete upgrading process
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    i'm up to 90million

Yes, obviously you should be trying to get the prizes, if you ignore the design aspect of this expansion that is the sole aspect of the whole thing.
    I'm sorry if that sounds rude but it is literally the most obvious objective ever.
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:
    i'm up to 90million

Yes, obviously you should be trying to get the prizes, if you ignore the design aspect of this expansion that is the sole aspect of the whole thing.
    I'm sorry if that sounds rude but it is literally the most obvious objective ever.

however, it's also the dumbest objective ever, which is leaving all tappedout players wondering 'which dumb moron came up with this?' :?

sending characters on thousands of tasks just to get a few items = :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 287 million atm, the key is to unlock All the characters jobs then build 200 coffee chairs and mats then just replenish as you make devices, oscars, and pills.

Add me if you want to see how easy it is - AdamParkWard is the game tag
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    sending characters on thousands of tasks just to get a few items = :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if you weren't sending characters on tasks to earn items what would you be doing?
    Sending characters on tasks to earn money to buy items.

This is the same as any other aspect of the game with added crafting (which seems to becoming the norm), this just gives you more control on the currency you earn.
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:
    i'm up to 90million

however, it's also the dumbest objective ever, which is leaving all tappedout players wondering 'which dumb moron came up with this?' :?

Just like all 55 levels and every event, well basically the whole game has been like that.