Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Springfield Heights: Shops Jobs and Rewards (Update: Chapter 2)

Thank you i unlocked the theater today but was not aware of all the upgrade costs, so now i know what to stockpile.
  • I just began this part and I was sending people out on jobs when it suddenly said, "Storage full. Unlock storage or use your resources..." (I was stopped at Mr. Burns.) I thought they meant my inventory so I started emptying that. When it didn't change anything I figured I must be wrong. I clicked on the question mark nearest my money (resources) and just got the nebulous hint to use my resources to buy luxury items which I can later trade in for prizes. Now I'm really lost--but I looked thru the store to see what was there...are these luxury items??? Soooo confused. If somebody can tell me what storage they're talking about and how I'm supposed to unlock it, I would be ever so grateful.
  • mentalgirl12 wrote:
    I just began this part and I was sending people out on jobs when it suddenly said, "Storage full. Unlock storage or use your resources..." (I was stopped at Mr. Burns.) I thought they meant my inventory so I started emptying that. When it didn't change anything I figured I must be wrong. I clicked on the question mark nearest my money (resources) and just got the nebulous hint to use my resources to buy luxury items which I can later trade in for prizes. Now I'm really lost--but I looked thru the store to see what was there...are these luxury items??? Soooo confused. If somebody can tell me what storage they're talking about and how I'm supposed to unlock it, I would be ever so grateful.

It just means that you have made as many lattes as is permissible - the coffee shop allows you to make 200, max. So, you need to spend those lattes somehow (on SH items or upgrades) before you can make more :)
  • mentalgirl12 wrote:
    I just began this part and I was sending people out on jobs when it suddenly said, "Storage full. Unlock storage or use your resources..." (I was stopped at Mr. Burns.) I thought they meant my inventory so I started emptying that. When it didn't change anything I figured I must be wrong. I clicked on the question mark nearest my money (resources) and just got the nebulous hint to use my resources to buy luxury items which I can later trade in for prizes. Now I'm really lost--but I looked thru the store to see what was there...are these luxury items??? Soooo confused. If somebody can tell me what storage they're talking about and how I'm supposed to unlock it, I would be ever so grateful.

Additionally if you haven't reached 200 you need to save and unlock the rest of the characters