Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Springfield Heights

Hopefully when the rumored heights act 3 is released there will be some new decorations and buildings released.
  • We need a mountain resort, Hawaiian Island chain, a real airport, with real airplanes flying around town, and a space station floating in space with rocket ship rides to the outer reaches of the outer sphere of the outer place of the outer hemisphere's of the outer realms of the outer parts, of the outer area of the outer possibilities, of outer space, and beyond that outer part.
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Hopefully when the rumored heights act 3 is released there will be some new decorations and buildings released.

I was kind of hoping the unused section of the Heights is where they're going to put the desert area. It's pretty much where the badlands of Springfield is anyways. Unless it comes with new crafting tasks for new characters and longer, larger payoffs, I'm looking forward to an expansion of the heights with less excitement than I'd be looking forward to a krustyland expansion.
  • Johnny2bd wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:

I was kind of hoping the unused section of the Heights is where they're going to put the desert area. It's pretty much where the badlands of Springfield is anyways. Unless it comes with new crafting tasks for new characters and longer, larger payoffs, I'm looking forward to an expansion of the heights with less excitement than I'd be looking forward to a krustyland expansion.

Could very well be here.

Does anyone use Krustyland? I forget it's there :(

Mands xxx