Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Springfield sign

Amazin2u wrote:
I just bought the Springfield sign...man it is huge compared to the other decorations. Luckily my mountain area wasn't really developed so I only had to shuffle some things around. The new cool brown house looks great next to it though!!
Just have to figure out how to post my screenshots...

Handy guide here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9140747.page
  • Amazin2u wrote:
    I just bought the Springfield sign...man it is huge compared to the other decorations. Luckily my mountain area wasn't really developed so I only had to shuffle some things around. The new cool brown house looks great next to it though!!
    Just have to figure out how to post my screenshots...

How big is the footprint for it? :?:
  • USDPC wrote:
    The sign is the size of 2 land expansions.

Wow! Really? I mean, I've seen it and all, I just didn't know it was that large. :shock:
  • Yes, takes up lots of space, and because of the premium item pay out glitch, that's all it does.
  • lyle_catcliffe wrote:
    Did you know.... The Springfield Sign has only been shown in TWO episodes of the TV series (besides the Movie)?
    Tehcnically it is in all the newer episodes because you see it in the intro.
  • USDPC wrote:
    Yes, takes up lots of space, and because of the premium item pay out glitch, that's all it does.

What? The premium items are glitched in terms of pay out? I assume you mean the "increases money and XP by x%" thing? Has this been going on for awhile, or is it relatively new? I've been playing for a few months and bought ALL the premium stuff (except for Swanky Fish, forgot about that one :( ), mainly to fill up my town, but a small motivator was the increase in XP or money, or increase in star rating aspect. Now I just feel...used.

*jumps in shower, scrubs furiously while crying*

But seriously, that sucks. If this glitch isn't a newer one and has been around for awhile, I'm going to be mildly angry. I might even throw a spoon.