Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Springfield's Gay Neighborhood

What about lesbians. I want a task for Miss Springfield and Mindy to kiss each other.
  • There are quite a few LGBT characters we could get in fact we already have a few

Khodro wrote:
    What about lesbians. I want a task for Miss Springfield and Mindy to kiss each other.

Considering they aren't we wouldn't get that.
  • Some other LBGT characters that could be added are

Dewey Largo
    John
    Roscoe-Manager of Ajax steel mill
    Karl
    Judge Constance Harm
    Helen Lovejoy
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    John Waters is a must. Would buy him over crazy cat lady any day.
  • 00-marco_rosas wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Some other LBGT characters that could be added are

Dewey Largo
    John
    Roscoe-Manager of Ajax steel mill
    Karl
    Judge Constance Harm
    Helen Lovejoy
    Helen Lovejoy isn't gay. Constance Harm is mehhh... I don't think that her being transgendered was supposed to be taken seriously from her remark.

You're right Helen Lovejoy isn't it was hinted at that she was originally a man
  • The simpsons Ab Fab is awesome it would be cool to have it on the game
  • DanceApocalyptic wrote:
    With the pink fountains from the 2014 Valentine's event, the Sham Rock Caf? and corresponding Yupprechaun, and the rainbow fences from this Easter event, I think it's high time we got Smithers' apartment ("Caring For Malibu Stacy Collection" could be the income generator for it), Fab Abs and the other accoutrements of the Gay Neighborhood.

They can make it as subtle as they want to avoid offending anyone, but if we can have a Catholic priest for an Easter event, why not this as well (it's a rhetorical question so I'm not putting a question mark). :mrgreen:

They can add Julio, who can be voiced because Hank does him.

When I saw this title it seemed like a rage post but it's actually a great idea!