Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Squidport release: Thursday 6th June?

Makes sense
  • pinklittlebirdie wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    doh1236 wrote:
    Jay_Wayne_2 wrote:
    Anything is possible or unpossible with EA, lol. However, when is the last time we got a level update and a major update a week later? I'm guessing Squidport will be June 13th or later.

Exactly part of my reason for saying the 20th. That and the closet to 1st day of summer.

Which is why on the guess the date contest, I picked the 21st which is a Friday and the first day of summer.

Do American's do things weirdly? Isn't 1 June first day of summer (it's winter here)? Unless you mean Summer break for schools? And then doesn't each state have different school terms/semesters? cough*international forum*cough

All seasons start around the 20th/21st here. Winter Solstice starts on December 21st, which is the shortest day of the year as well. Three months later would be March, and the first day of Spring is March 20th. Summer Solstice, or the longest day of the year is on June 21st, and then the first day of Autumn is then another three months later in September. (First day of fall is the 22nd this year apparently, lol)

Long answer, sorry.
  • ohserin wrote:
    pinklittlebirdie wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    doh1236 wrote:
    Jay_Wayne_2 wrote:
    Anything is possible or unpossible with EA, lol. However, when is the last time we got a level update and a major update a week later? I'm guessing Squidport will be June 13th or later.

Exactly part of my reason for saying the 20th. That and the closet to 1st day of summer.

Which is why on the guess the date contest, I picked the 21st which is a Friday and the first day of summer.

Do American's do things weirdly? Isn't 1 June first day of summer (it's winter here)? Unless you mean Summer break for schools? And then doesn't each state have different school terms/semesters? cough*international forum*cough

All seasons start around the 20th/21st here. Winter Solstice starts on December 21st, which is the shortest day of the year as well. Three months later would be March, and the first day of Spring is March 20th. Summer Solstice, or the longest day of the year is on June 21st, and then the first day of Autumn is then another three months later in September. (First day of fall is the 22nd this year apparently, lol)

Long answer, sorry.

Thanks, Australia's seasons are based on the months so our seasons start on the first of the month. March is Autumn (fall), June is winter, September is spring and December is summer. So that is why I was confused.
    Australia sort of acknowledges the solistices in news articles and things but it doesn't change anything.

• I'm sure if they do bring it on this week they will allow others to catch up and wait another month before the next big update. 8)