Forum Discussion

11 years ago

stone cutter table

Snakeyees wrote:
just tap this by accident and it plays the song we do, we do just thought I let you all know kind of surprise me.

Yea it brilliant :thumbup:
  • I didn't get it either. I was too low level to finish all the quests. Oh well.
  • I have it stored since my Stonecutter compound currently has no space. I need to expand it soon.
  • I knew it all along ... When u tap the table, even if no one using the table, the table will still sing the song.

U mean this feature was not available previously?
  • lee67628 wrote:
    I knew it all along ... When u tap the table, even if no one using the table, the table will still sing the song.

U mean this feature was not available previously?

I don't know if it was available i didn't know it did it. I happen to be clearing Money from buildings and it started singing.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Snakeyees wrote:
    just tap this by accident and it plays the song we do, we do just thought I let you all know kind of surprise me.

I did not know this. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

I did not know this. Thanks for sharing! :)

I agree, I never knew this as well. I always have just sent the characters there to sing the song, without tapping it. After reading this post, I went and tapped my table and was amused, thank you!