Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Stonecutter skins no longer premium payout?

mlavanway wrote:
Is anybody else's Stonecutter skins no longer oayjng premium rates like they use to?

oayjing?? we have no idea what you mean.
  • CBonez89 wrote:
    mlavanway wrote:
    Is anybody else's Stonecutter skins no longer oayjng premium rates like they use to?

my best guess is paying
  • CBonez89 wrote:
    mlavanway wrote:

My $$'s on 'Paying'... Most likely a simple typo.
  • RexBanner00 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it's the building that awards the premium payout, not the skin. All of my stonecutters get a premium payout for their tasks that are at the lodge.

Depends on which skin it is, when the Stonecutter skins were brought back last year some were given away for free but some were only available for donuts. I've checked back and this was how the items were split in February;
    Free/In-game cash: Krusty, Stonecutter Day Centre, Skinner, Brockman
    Premium: Carl, Lenny, Arnie Pye, Stonecutter Lodge & Number 1, Stonecutter table, Stone of Triumph, Dr Hibbert, Moe, Smithers, Mr Burns, Willie, Jasper, Mayor Quimby, Chief Wiggum, Abe Simpson, Disco Stu, Prof Frink

• CBonez89 wrote:
    mlavanway wrote:

Really? NO idea? That's a bit silly. I didn't even notice the typo until you pointed it out.
  • Turns out I had the characters in 12 hour tasks and I thought they were on 24 hours. 12 hour tasks pay $600 so that's why I got confused.