Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Stonecutters Premium Advice

jclancy959 wrote:
Hello tappers! Hope your all enjoying the new event!

Im most likely going to buy a truckload at some point during this event and need some advice on what to get. Do I buy the The Little Green Allien, All-Eye Pyramid and Abandoned Store or Abandanded Store, Lotto-N-Liquor, and The All-Eye Pyramid?

so your question is whether to get the Alien or the Liquor Store?

• Get the alien!!

(Note, I am very biased, stonecutters is my favorite episode, and this will probably be the first event I spend non-gift-card money on because I want at least one of everything.)
  • If you have the 130 donuts, get both the abandoned store(30 donuts) and the alien(100)...but you will get more fun out of the alien
  • The alien is limited time I believe so that's what I would buy. You can always buy the lotto n liquor later.
  • efin98 wrote:
    If you have the 130 donuts, get both the abandoned store(30 donuts) and the alien(100)...but you will get more fun out of the alien

Agreed.
  • The alien is pretty cool. He is playable, so he's a lot better than some of us expected (it was thought by some that he'd probably be non-playable. I just bought him and I have NO regrets. Definitely get him because he'll be a limited time character. The pyramid looks pretty good too. I was very impressed. I just bought it and I love it. I put it in the middle of my forest and it looks great. If you're going to get it, get it soon because you want to get as many emblems as possible and the pyramid generates 45 emblems every 8 hours. I don't know about the abandoned store. I'm probably going to pass on that one, but it IS cheap, so that's a plus. Lotto 'n Liquor will be around after the event, so don't feel rushed to make a decision about that. I, personally, don't have it yet, but I'm planning on getting it eventually. I'd prioritize by what you really want and by what is limited time only.
  • The pyramid and the Alien are both awesome. I bought the Abandoned store because it's a limited time building but it's pretty meh it has no animations like the pyramid. At least it didn't cost me much. If anybody hasn't bought the abandoned store yet that's one you can definitely pass on. Trust me you're not missing much.
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    The pyramid and the Alien are both awesome. I bought the Abandoned store because it's a limited time building but it's pretty meh it has no animations like the pyramid. At least it didn't cost me much. If anybody hasn't bought the abandoned store yet that's one you can definitely pass on. Trust me you're not missing much.

I bought it hoping it will increase my consumerism.
    But I don't know that yet...

The alien is great. Don't miss it! :)
  • LeuchtbojeConny wrote:
    I bought it hoping it will increase my consumerism.

That would be nice, yeah. I bought it because it's cheap for a premium, and I'm getting everything this update, because it's the stonecutters.