Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Store all items

There always seems to be a glitch of some sort where players are reporting that they've lost items that have been put into storage so I'd be very wary of nuking/storing everything if I were you. It may be a better idea to keep everything out and redo a section of your town at a time and once you're happy with it, move on to the next one. I know its a pain but at least you're much less likely to lose anything or, like me, store something and forget about it then you can't fit it anywhere in your town. I've done that a few times lol
  • when i nuked, i havent noticed anythings missing. if ive lost something, it may have been some trees or fences^^ of course, i just could have been lucky
  • I have nuked and never lost anything...

except my mind! when I had to re build everything! lol
  • I haven't tried nuking, but at least make a record of the date of the nuke if you decide to do it. There have been some cases where players could not get their missing items restored because EA says there's no record of them buying it.

@Kizenix - nice avatar~! :) I can't recall, but I think she looks like a character I've seen somewhere. Can I know who? A character from Final Fantasy/Square Enix maybe?
  • I have nuked twice and not lost anything that I know of.. :?

That I know of..

I hesitate to do it now because of the " lost things" posts. Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it.
  • There are thousands of decorations, buildings & characters in TSTO... I am puzzled how does one know "nothing is missing" when you nuke & rebuild? :roll:

I never store my stuff in inventory, unless these are duplicates. i never trust the inventory.
  • lee67628 wrote:
    There are thousands of decorations, buildings & characters in TSTO... I am puzzled how does one know "nothing is missing" when you nuke & rebuild? :roll:

I never store my stuff in inventory, unless these are duplicates. i never trust the inventory.
    im sure as i havent noticed any buildings/unique decorations were missing, and all character were still there. only things i could have lost were some trees, shrubs, fences etc, but that isnt a big deal at all^^
  • Ive nuked and not lost anything.

My first time rearranging my town i didnt nuke i slowly moved things around.
    It wasnt til recently i chose to nuke and start ficing my town
  • Thanks guys think I'll take the cautious road and re do a bit at a time. I'd be so annoyed if I lost something