Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Stored IRS building, now it's gone.

I just stored mine to see what happens in my town. It was not in any category I looked but was in the inventory at top level. I had to scroll several times to get to it.
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    I just stored mine to see what happens in my town. It was not in any category I looked but was in the inventory at top level. I had to scroll several times to get to it.

Okay thanks... I figured out what you mean. It's the inventory row that's visible when you first open inventory. If I go into subcategories, like houses, buildings, stores, it's not there. It's in that first visible row.

thanks again!
  • nicolknappen wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:

Thanks... can you be more specific about what "the inventory at top level" means?

Do you mean the character row? Expanded, unexpanded? I've looked through every category of my inventory several times, but maybe I'm missing something.

After I click the "box" the inventory opens with the word "Inventory" in the title. It is still unexpanded. That has everything listed that is in your inventory.
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    nicolknappen wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:

Thanks... can you be more specific about what "the inventory at top level" means?

Do you mean the character row? Expanded, unexpanded? I've looked through every category of my inventory several times, but maybe I'm missing something.

After I click the "box" the inventory opens with the word "Inventory" in the title. It is still unexpanded. That has everything listed that is in your inventory.

The subcategories are nice. They would be even nicer if they actually had everything correctly categorized or even put into any category.
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:
    nicolknappen wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:

The subcategories are nice. They would be even nicer if they actually had everything correctly categorized or even put into any category.

Yes a lot of things are not sub classified so they only show up in the full list of decorations.

If you get used to using only the sub category lists, when you go back to the full list you'll find things you forgot you owned. Kinda fun to surprise yourself. I just looked through for bonus multipliers and found some stuff i forgot i picked up and never replaced.
    Some buildings don't show up and some people don't show up, you often have to check a few places. I wish they'd do a little house keeping on basic things like this too - but they're too busy fixing glitches for 'collect all' and 'assign all' functions that people demanded more persistently.

Squeaky wheels will be greased first.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago