Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stuck Funzos?

So this morning I'm clicking through the Funzos, and I still don't have the message that I got all of them. I tap the Funzo finder, and it takes me to Android's Dungeon. I tap it several times, tap all around it, and I still can't get the Funzo. I close and reopen the game - same thing.

So I move Android's Dungeon to an open on area, place it, and let it sit a minute. I move around in my Springfield, tap the Funzo button again, and it takes me straight back to Android's Dungeon in the new location. Apparently I have a stuck Funzo and no way to get it out of Android's Dungeon.
  • The new funzo attach to the heads of characters and enter buildings with them so you need to clear all funzos before tasking characters, the funzo in the Android dungeon will appear when your characters have finished their task in there but if you can't wait simply store the building and the characters will be set free.
  • "GolfandPens;c-1857246" wrote:
    Ahh, thank you! I see the other thread now too - I guess I just didn't look thoroughly enough.

Don't worry sometimes when you look at the title's of the forum posts they don't seem to match your problem, anyway happy to help and glad it's an easy issue to fix.
  • Ahh, thank you! I see the other thread now too - I guess I just didn't look thoroughly enough.
  • Ahh, good to know. Mine is stuck on the elementary school. I was clicking it all morning!
  • Mine keeps taking me to the Superior Squad HQ. I couldn't figure out WHAT was going on. :#
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Mine keeps taking me to the Stonecutter Lodge. Now I know why. Thanks!