Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Stupid Sexy Flanders?

The lift always moves. Flanders has a 24 hr visable task to ride it. He has one 4 hr task that requires homer. Thats what i can remeber so far
  • Sorry about that. wikisimpsons took the post down it seems. I had the site still up and was still able to see it... refreshed and it's gone now. From my memory... I think it was 5 parts, I know for sure the last part of the quest is Ned on his 24 hour task.
  • Actually I have the tab still open in another window.... copying the text for the quest tasks for you now...
  • Task list for quest below in white text, highlight to see:

The Twin Moguls of Ned Flanders Pt. 1
    After tapping on Ned's exclamation mark:
    Task: Make Ned Wiggle Into His Ski Suit (1h, Flanders Home)

The Twin Moguls of Ned Flanders Pt. 2
    After tapping on Homer's exclamation mark:
    Task: Make Stupid Sexy Flanders Invade Homer's Dreams (4h, Simpson Home, Homer)

The Twin Moguls of Ned Flanders Pt. 3
    Task: Make Stupid Sexy Flanders Search for a Bible (2h, First Church of Springfield)
    Task: Make Church Ladies Ogle Flanders (4h, First Church of Springfield)

The Twin Moguls of Ned Flanders Pt. 4
    Task: Build Burns Manor and Make Stupid Sexy Flanders Change a Tire (12h, Burns Manor, Smithers)

The Twin Moguls of Ned Flanders Pt. 5
    Task: Make Stupid Sexy Flanders Catch the Ski Lift (24h, Ski Lift)
  • On this forum. In this Game Discussion Section. Pinned "sticky" thread titled something like Winter 2014 Guide Level 2. Has complete walkthroughs, including Stupid Sexy Flanders, first without text, and then with complete text/ dialogue. Have a look. It's my Bible for this event. :)
  • Is it 4%? I thought it was 5%. Either way, it's a nice percentage. The skin's a classic, even though it's really only seasonal. I put my lift near the mountains in my forested area and think it looks pretty good.