Forum Discussion

tathom
Seasoned Newcomer
4 hours ago

sad days been a player of TSTO since day 1

its sad to hear these new that they are shutting down this game. I thought this game was still pretty popular and fun to play.

i downloaded this game on a work trip when it was launched 12 years ago on the first day.  It kept me occupied.  i got many co workers hooked on it.. friends hooked on it.  i also did spend some money on it.  here and there. 

its been a fun ride.  I guess we got a few months to build out the town to way we want to see it..  and hopefully we can make a video and take photos of our towns.  

i will really miss the Halloween events and especially the winter events with the snow. flying santa and all that.  

i hope if this is in regards to a licesne agreement perhaps EA will be able to renew it or maybe whoever takes over the IP license will buy the rights to the game from EA and keep it running.

tathom
    Seasoned Newcomer

i guess one good thing i suppose is that i can update my computer now.. since ive been running bluestacks so i could play on my computer with the giant screen.. and the new OS doesnt support blue stack.  but i guess i can do updates after january

• I am really sad. It's 3 am and I cannot sleep. I can't believe how much this game has a hold on me. Call me pathetic, but it shows how much this game means to me. I've been playing this game since March 2012. Almost everyday. It has gotten me through some tough times in my life. 

EA, I implore you make this game playable offline.  Thanks