Forum Discussion

11 years ago

super bowl free doughnuts?

Yeah. On Sunday I believe we are getting 7 donuts & duff blimp.
  • the duff blimp is from the super bowl missions but if we get seven free doughnuts on sunday that would be awesome!
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    the duff blimp is from the super bowl missions but if we get seven free doughnuts on sunday that would be awesome!
    spAnser speculated we will
  • Yes its true 7 donuts and the duff blimp will be given to those who complete the Quests
  • Fettster777 wrote:
    When do the quests start?

they should start as soon as you log in
  • I could be wrong, but from what I have seen of the quests, the entire questline from start to finish consists of tasks totaling ten hours. Again, I could be mistaken, but the part available prior to Sunday consists of a one-hour, then a two-hour, and then either a four or five hour task. Sorry, I didn't write it down before posting here. Then, on Sunday, there are a few more relatively short tasks.

I'm about one-hundred percent certain that the LAST thing Fox wants to do is keep people on an ad-free game when that person should be staring at the day-long, ad-riddled television extravaganza we call the Super Bowl, for which Fox network stands to gain a gazillion dollars in advertising revenue.
  • annettemarc wrote:
    I could be wrong, but from what I have seen of the quests, the entire questline from start to finish consists of tasks totaling ten hours. Again, I could be mistaken, but the part available prior to Sunday consists of a one-hour, then a two-hour, and then either a four or five hour task. Sorry, I didn't write it down before posting here. Then, on Sunday, there are a few more relatively short tasks.

I'm about one-hundred percent certain that the LAST thing Fox wants to do is keep people on an ad-free game when that person should be staring at the day-long, ad-riddled television extravaganza we call the Super Bowl, for which Fox network stands to gain a gazillion dollars in advertising revenue.

Thats very true but EA made the game and they want money to so here is how I think it is going to go down. If you log on you will get some free doughnuts and then a window will pop up telling you to watch the super bowl. This way people get some free doughnuts so they can get close to some good stuff making them want to pay a little for the stuff or keep some people playing so they are more likely to buy doughnuts in the future. So ya I did not really think about that until now and it does make sense why the super bowl update is not that big so it would not interfere with the real super bowl.