Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Superheroes 1&2 opinions/wants/etc...

I hope we get Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl.

And the Shifty Eyed Dog as a villain! :twisted:
  • Superheroes is a fun theme and the prizes coming along with it, like skins, were great.

There was buildup to the event in the form of a Valentines questline involving Lisa and Milhouse. The end of this questline awarded you Sidekick Milhouse.

When the event dropped the game changed visually, resulting in a comic book look.

During friend visits you could tag buildings, showing a signal in the sky.

Alongside the storyline there were a couple short clips (better than the recent Wild Wild West event imo) focused around the event. I don't know if this was the introduction of event tailored clips but it was a first for me (playing since December 2014).

Instead of the regular Springfield OST you had a change of music. It got tiring after a while but it was refreshing for the first couple of weeks.

It brought all these changes and really gave this event a different feel to your Springfield, as a whole.
  • ^^All of the above I'm willing to spend the $150 for a new boatload. Cmon EA make it happen.
  • My biggest hope is they fix the scale issue on one of the buikdings from ladt year. The "not the daily planet" should be Claus Co size. Also more comic themed decorations, like the buildings and phone boxes from last year.