Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Sweet Deal!

$750 for 1500 Whacked Snakes...sounds legit

:x
  • Based on the results I've seen posted for many of the whack boxes, I'm pretty sure the chances are set and not a 1 in 5 type of deal. Too many people seem to be getting cash. If it were random, the chances should be 3 out of 5 to get at least 1 donut.

Maybe I'm just salty over getting nothing but cash from 4 whack boxes.
  • Bloody ripoff, I stopped after my first box, not worth the extra hassle, if I get some more that's ok but iam not trying for them.
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Bloody ripoff, I stopped after my first box, not worth the extra hassle, if I get some more that's ok but iam not trying for them.
    Lol same here! I quit rite after first box, no need to get all boxes... Or should I? :wink:

No don't do it,don't sink to their low level,stand tall and proud and say "no, I will not" I've done what you have asked and my time is worth more than measly pathetic cash.
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Bloody ripoff, I stopped after my first box, not worth the extra hassle, if I get some more that's ok but iam not trying for them.
    Lol same here! I quit rite after first box, no need to get all boxes... Or should I? :wink:

No don't do it,don't sink to their low level,stand tall and proud and say "no, I will not" I've done what you have asked and my time is worth more than measly pathetic cash.
    KK thx u sir! Ik for sure u will save me tons of hours! :mrgreen: Aw but I like their "get-rich-quick-schemes" :mrgreen: :wink:

Your not getting rich quick there mate, iam sure you have a big town, just doing your routine collections will net you more dough. Just a scam. Come on snap out of it.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/79d4a7b6aa7453e8ebd0926c2ccd09d2/tumblr_mlfdrsfmhY1rntezlo1_400.gif
  • Paddlin no chance for this
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll22xcgn7V1qg1rkjo1_250.gif
  • I've posted this in other threads: 10 boxes and 1(!!!) donut. The rest contained $$$

The only reason to keep whacking has been to help out a friend with eggs.
  • My first box was 1 donut and i already thought i was ripped off. I quit whacking i thought and then they extended it till 16 mei, pfff. My second whacking box containd 3 donuts :roll: WHOOPIE