Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Tapped Out or The Quest for Stuff

Tapped Out. All quest wants is money.
I believe there are discussions on this in OT..........................
  • Full disclosure: I am biased and have never played Family Guy. But, I can't imagine anything being more fun than TSTO and this forum. Thanks, guys, for making it so! :D :mrgreen:
  • Quest is terrible, but I still play it. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. My only excuse is I wonder if they're serious or maybe one day it will get better. For one you can not finish any quest without spending real money, and lots of it, period. In game money is pretty much useless. Every quest requires new characters and buildings which then become completely useless once the quest is over. Which is ignorant when it's 4/5 soon to be useless items that you had to spend $50+ for. I refuse to ever spend real money on Quest, because I hate that I have to. And it's not just, oh buy one thing and it helps because it doesn't. I've spent cash and still couldn't complete events, you have to buy and buy several things. I love spending money in tapped because at least it's not useless, characters typically help out somewhere else along the way. You're not just throwing money away. Even most basic Family characters rarely contribute to quests. Stupid. Then there's hardly any land for anything, so your storage is filled with stuff you will basically never need again. Sure, it's cool you might have Freddy Krueger or a Kiss member but you spent $20 for a piece for em and they do nothing but take up space. Quest is also ridiculously glitchy, which is always the players fault as far as the company is concerned.

Tapped you can enjoy and never spend anything. Because of that I have no problems spending lots of $$ here because at least I feel they deserve it and care about the players
  • I quit playing TQFS at the start of the Godfather Event. The crashes and bugs were ruining the experience for me. I'm glad I did because the gameplay has gotten much, much worse from what I've heard. Trying to stay on top in the leaderboard system would've made me toss my tablet across the room.

It's saved me a lot of money deleting it and focusing on TSTO.
  • Tapped Out for sure.Family Guy is ridiculous that you have to earn the character when you buy them with game money. Most of the time to earn the items you need to get the character are rare, extra rare, uncommon...it's bull.Their events are even worse.I'm real close to stop playing that game.
  • jukan00 wrote:
    wadebear wrote:
    Minions Paradise! :P

Smurf's Village!!!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flintstones!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..also a Futurama game came out but it's not what you think...

I play Quest for Stuff as well, for about 5 minutes a day just to collect and set tasks.
    One thing that is nice about Quest for Stuff is that all the characters I have seen are voiced.