Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Tapping ghosts, so annoying

booo freaking hooo. you can please your buildings into storage
  • I agree. Or maybe just even make it so you can do both. You could tap as it is now, and have the mode where you can only tap ghosts
  • katehutson wrote:
    IF I TAP A BUILDING WHILE TRYING TO TAP A GHOST PME MORE TIME...

Looks like your fingers are too big!! You cant even type ONE without missing typing it as PME.

Try playing on a tablet as the screen is bigger.
  • sauspud wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

Looks like your fingers are too big!! You cant even type ONE without missing typing it as PME.

"To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now." :lol:
  • fastdan1 wrote:
    sauspud wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

"To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now." :lol:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc0hipKffd1qzpnefo1_500.jpg
  • sauspud wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

Lol I was typing fast on my iPhone. I don't even have big fingers, it's just a lot of the ghosts fly over the buildings. And I end up hitting it or a character instead. But the gremlins are the things that messed me up the most, they stick around for a sec before disappearing.
  • derek1mg wrote:
    I agree. Or maybe just even make it so you can do both. You could tap as it is now, and have the mode where you can only tap ghosts

I think they did that in wacking day