Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Taylor House now available

I don't see where anyone posted about this yet.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "simpsonare;c-1976258" wrote:
    @Castiel19x sent a request

A neighbour request ?
  • "txrabbit3737;c-1976313" wrote:
    The proportions have probably driven too many people insane.

That and the animation where the fireplace does not line up with the smoking chimney.

People shouldn't let proportions bother them too much, especially those bumping up against item limits or those with land shortages. If everything in the game were proportioned properly those people would have a lot less space to work with.
    rockyb2006
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Nice to get another house. Seems like a while since we got a regular/standard home.
  • "txrabbit3737;c-1976612" wrote:
    "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1976493" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;c-1976313" wrote:
    The proportions have probably driven too many people insane.

That and the animation where the fireplace does not line up with the smoking chimney.

People shouldn't let proportions bother them too much, especially those bumping up against item limits or those with land shortages. If everything in the game were proportioned properly those people would have a lot less space to work with.

I don't have much of a problem with it, as, after all, it's a cartoon. But some on here just get extremely buggy about it.

That is the truth.
  • "Castiel19x;c-1976558" wrote:
    "rockyb2006;c-1976505" wrote:
    Nice to get another house. Seems like a while since we got a regular/standard home.

Would like to have more in the future.

Me as well. There’s still more characters to add that could bring with them their houses
  • I like it. Cute new house. I wish they'd release stuff faster. Like the sheep. Oops, what sheep?
  • This was one of the characters I knew I wanted. Small house; but it's pretty nice looking.

Always helpful to get Premium characters to help with these events and the parade of 4hr currency tasks...