Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Thanks EA, SSB quest finally works :)

Woohoo - they've fixed the quest to unlock SSB.
Needed to reload my B town a couple of times, or maybe it was collecting tasks and having people free, and it triggered the Flaw and Order Pt.1 dialog again ( sure I was on Pt.2 15 months ago but oh, well )
After all this time my little town is starting to get huge so to make things simple I thought to try Other Springfield, where I'm so used to finding him it's easy.
Tapped on Bob once then back to my town for the dialog and on to Pt.2
This time 3 visits to Other Springfield, only going to the friends towns map in between to save time, and finally back to my town for the next bit of dialog.
Pt.3, 5 visits to Other Springfield, as before, then back home for the end of quest dialog and a long awaited SSB in my town. Yippeeee.
  • They have fixed it that well that I have the quest even though I have had Bob for many years.
  • "1-Graham-S;c-2188497" wrote:
    Give it a go, @devilhunt1449 - maybe you'll end up with a Bob to spare ?!? :)
    I know I'll see what happens if the quest shows up in my main town, nothing to lose but five minutes :)

Found Bob and tried tapping on him in my Springfield and the other Springfield but nothing happened apart from loading up his task list, even tried storing him, restarting the game (after clearing cache), I'll have another go when the event becomes live and if all else fails time to contact EA support.

EDIT : managed to catch Bob in other Springfield this morning and task seems to be progressing so I'll just play it through.

• Yes!

As an Android TSTO player, thank you, thank you, thank you EA!

Finally have SSB after nearly 8 years! (Been playing since April 2013)

Very happy player today!

• Started a new game because of the email problem, did this tonight. And at level 16 no less.
  • Give it a go, @devilhunt1449 - maybe you'll end up with a Bob to spare ?!? :)
    I know I'll see what happens if the quest shows up in my main town, nothing to lose but five minutes :)
  • I'm glad to hear some problems eventually get fixed. Unlike the Sea Captain's "Swab the Ghostly Deck" example. Ahem... EA?