Forum Discussion

10 years ago

The collider (spoilers)

Could it be because he's a bad guy, do you think? Krusty couldn't attack felons before but can now. Maybe the collider will be able to at issue 4?
  • I feel quite neutral about collecting extra handcuffs really. I was HOPING for other things to craft. Oh well. I will tap on anyway. :(

I'm moping as my android device gave up on me today and I'm playing on my OLD one again. All that re-installing. I thought I'd come to the Forum to mope on a thread. Sorry folks. I'll get over it. :wink:
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    you can easily keep your town clear of felons with only using 2 people to attack.

the drop rate should have increased per issue

Did the drop rate of felons increase with each issue? I did not notice this. I just started issue 3 and my drop rate is still one every 8 hours. Did it take longer than 8 hours before issue 3? I missed this if it did.
  • bradyc79 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you can easily keep your town clear of felons with only using 2 people to attack.

the drop rate should have increased per issue

Did the drop rate of felons increase with each issue? I did not notice this. I just started issue 3 and my drop rate is still one every 8 hours. Did it take longer than 8 hours before issue 3? I missed this if it did.
    no still same