Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The Mythical SideShow Bob Arrest Quest

I've only seen him two other times besides the tutorial.
  • That was the first for me. I didn't even see him when I took the tutorial in September.

: Dunno. Maybe I'm old or clicked through the whole thing fast or something. Wait a minute! Maybe THAT'S why the servers are crashing! It's because SideShow Bob wasn't ever tapped on a huge percentage of machines because they tapped through it and he's loose.

It's ok everybody! I've captured him! You are all free to go on the servers again! I'm a hero?! I rock! I'm going to take my reward and go play TappedOut now!......
    aw crap!
  • Hmm. I thought they were all the same. I know I had that quest in the tutorial.
  • somebody posted a thread on here earlier...i havent seen him for a few months. he was a regular occurrence for quite some time but he seems to have gone on vacation.

have any of the other long-time players seen him recently? sonny1618? nettangel?
  • I'd never run into him myself. But I just got him again on the anonymous account. This time there was only one screen which said he's on the loose again and when I clicked him I got money, but no screens.

Weird. Now the servers are down (for me at least) I'm getting content I've not had before. :/
  • dougsbeard wrote:
    somebody posted a thread on here earlier...i havent seen him for a few months. he was a regular occurrence for quite some time but he seems to have gone on vacation.

have any of the other long-time players seen him recently? sonny1618? nettangel?

Last time I saw him was right after the Halloween update.
  • I tapped him a couple of weeks ago. Several months after my first encounter. So I've only seen him twice.
  • i've never seen him in my town, but have captured him in friend's cities numerous times a few months back...he's either been locked up or staying on the down low