Forum Discussion

10 years ago

the new new condo glitch

johncolombo wrote:
so I decided I try some condo farming. Stored 3 of them. 2 level 5's one level lesser level. All three are trapped in my inventory now with the message "Formula Required" Do not store Condos, or any thing.

Eep!.. Thanks for the heads up.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Sorry you found it.. But it was nice of you to give the heads up.
  • LvL 5 is indeed storable and replaceable. At least the bug is being fixed.
  • Big82S wrote:
    LvL 5 is indeed storable and replaceable. At least the bug is being fixed.

Tbh this is an unfortunate glitch, I do feel sorry for anyone affected by it but I'm not sure it's triggered by storing unupgraded buildings, though putting things in and out of the inventory may possibly cause a wide variety of glitch's, both good and bad.

I've been building and storing the buildings at all levels of upgrade since the event began, not had a single problem with any of them, though I do now have 14 modern mansions: 11 lvl 5, 3 lvl 3 in me SH.

This expansion does seem to be a minefield for unexpected bugs, guess it's just a dice roll wether you get no problems, good problems or bad ones.

Fingers crossed they get it straightened out for all the tappers out there
  • FeeFyeFoeFum wrote:
    Big82S wrote:
    LvL 5 is indeed storable and replaceable. At least the bug is being fixed.

Tbh this is an unfortunate glitch, I do feel sorry for anyone affected by it but I'm not sure it's triggered by storing unupgraded buildings, though putting things in and out of the inventory may possibly cause a wide variety of glitch's, both good and bad.

I've been building and storing the buildings at all levels of upgrade since the event began, not had a single problem with any of them, though I do now have 14 modern mansions: 11 lvl 5, 3 lvl 3 in me SH.

This expansion does seem to be a minefield for unexpected bugs, guess it's just a dice roll wether you get no problems, good problems or bad ones.

Fingers crossed they get it straightened out for all the tappers out there

"minefield for unexpected bugs"
    :mrgreen:
    Yep that about sums the update up