Forum Discussion

9 years ago

THOHXXVI Adults - costumes/skins

Homer Santa was from Christmas. You'll have to wait until then to see if they bring it back. I'm not sure what the other 2 are.
  • According to the wiki (as composed by our awesome LPNintendoITA) it is speculated that the adult skins for Luann and Kirk will be available from Nov 3 - Nov 27. Holiday Homer (a new skin for Homer) will be available in Act 3.
  • There should be something for Carl and Marge too. The pixilated tasks in front of Moe's and the Kwik-E-Mart should be something in Act 3, but EA is keeping it under wraps.
  • How do I remove the mosaic pixeling of Marge and Luann? ... I want to see the "Adult" version! :lol:
  • lee67628 wrote:
    How do I remove the mosaic pixeling of Marge and Luann? ... I want to see the "Adult" version! :lol:

Just close your eyes.

Works for me.

:P
  • they're simply using luann's pixelation to cover marge and carl. there're no costumes for them. i checked
  • smohqy wrote:
    lee67628 wrote:
    How do I remove the mosaic pixeling of Marge and Luann? ... I want to see the "Adult" version! :lol:

Just close your eyes.

Works for me.

:P

I tried closing my eyes on the Homer one and now I'm suffering from reoccurring nightmares lol :)
  • Has anyone else sent Carl to have wine at Moe's at the same time you send Duff man to party down at Moe's?

The pixilated image is.....awkward.