Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Thoughts on Act 2?

What is everyone's thoughts of Act 2 of the Game of Games event? Do you like the prizes, premiums, dialogue etc. in the act?
  • As Yogi Berra famously said, "It's like deja-vu all over again." Except for the nifty animation on the island, that is.
  • Liking that we get Dash Dingo, and Report Card, but not a fan of the stupid Nelson skin, and I detest that stupid Mr. Dirt
  • I ended up with Act 1 and Act 2 running together for awhile. Seems unusual, maybe I'd been a bit behind schedule this event or did it happen to plenty of other players too?
    Willy9292
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "girl22721;c-2075023" wrote:
    I ended up with Act 1 and Act 2 running together for awhile. Seems unusual, maybe I'd been a bit behind schedule this event or did it happen to plenty of other players too?

The Acts in multiple minis run independent of each other. If you have not finished one, the next will still start.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "girl22721;c-2075023" wrote:
    I ended up with Act 1 and Act 2 running together for awhile. Seems unusual, maybe I'd been a bit behind schedule this event or did it happen to plenty of other players too?

Remember dem days when you'd log on so many times a day and finish acts way before the next act? :smile:
  • I really liked the first and last prizes in Act 2 since they were interesting and different. The dialogue has been good so far for the whole event. In Act 3, the two prize characters are great and have funny visuals along with the fact that they both have 24 hour tasks at some buildings from this event. The Furious Fliers has a great animation to it though I was surprised there was no green bird with it but an eagle instead.