Forum Discussion

12 years ago

To Clean or Not To Clean that is the Question

Cleaned 95%, Saved 5% of Springfield debris and saving all the KL debris.
  • I got rid of most of the rubbish, but kept some around certain areas, Muntz hse, Farm, Power plant & Duff brewery, I also have a section where the last of the rubbish is dumped for keeping, cos once it gone it gone FOREVER!! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I got rid of most of the rubbish, but kept some around certain areas, Muntz hse, Farm, Power plant & Duff brewery, I also have a section where the last of the rubbish is dumped for keeping, cos once it gone it gone FOREVER!! :lol:

That sounds interesting. I tried putting some aside for future ideas that may come but I got tap happy one day and that was the end of it :?
  • Reading through, I obviously misclicked!
    I am like nearly everyone..... I have debris at the track outside my DMV. Ihave barrells in the duff compound. I also have a bit in my muntz/farm area.

the rest is gradually being cleaned.....which is not easy! Sincehomer and lisa always go to the nearest piece of debris, I have piles of it collected together in a few places. When homer or lisa wander past one of them I send them to clean it..... but when I am playing it is like they avoud those areas :evil:
  • CoffeeMars wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I got rid of most of the rubbish, but kept some around certain areas, Muntz hse, Farm, Power plant & Duff brewery, I also have a section where the last of the rubbish is dumped for keeping, cos once it gone it gone FOREVER!! :lol:

That sounds interesting. I tried putting some aside for future ideas that may come but I got tap happy one day and that was the end of it :?

Oh noooo :( Hopefully "if/when" they give us some more land we might get some more rubbish :)