Forum Discussion

9 years ago

"Too Many Building" AARGH.

theres nothing we can do about it, we can just pray for a christmas miracle raising the item limit. the limit has been around for as long as the game, but it was raised frequently, so it might take a while to get even higher, but im on your side, im getting pretty close to the max too xD in the meantime, you have to put some stuff into your storage, sadly

ive sent you a friend request, sonds interesting if you maxed out on space, really wanna see your town, i just know there are plenty of nice designs in there, so my last friendspot is hopefully taken by you ;)
  • Grumpstown wrote:
    theres nothing we can do about it, we can just pray for a christmas miracle raising the item limit. the limit has been around for as long as the game, but it was raised frequently, so it might take a while to get even higher, but im on your side, im getting pretty close to the max too xD in the meantime, you have to put some stuff into your storage, sadly

ive sent you a friend request, sonds interesting if you maxed out on space, really wanna see your town, i just know there are plenty of nice designs in there, so my last friendspot is hopefully taken by you ;)

-------

Logging on again .. its loading for a LOOOOOOONNG time. I need to tap. Now. Immediately. Please! OK, kidding. But its taking a while now. It might consider to go some faster....

it's 1_IamRiavdV (the last n wan't meant to be there, I'm sorry)

And YEAH! Im so proud on your last friendspot :D Want to have it desperately, SO TAPPED OUT! LET ME IN!
  • Hey new neighborino!

I had issues with the max decorations a little while ago, and it broke my heart to have to store all of the fences around my houses. I also put all my buildings on that "x-ray" mode so that I could see if I had any fence pieces or decorations without a multiplier hidden behind my buildings. I don't know if you have thought about this to free up some of your deco limit or if you have a bunch of other items that aren't crucial to your designs? Just a thought!
  • Hey everyone!

So, I have been tapping for like two years and I accumulated a lot of decorations and stuff, but I have no idea how closer I am to the decoration limit! Can anyone tell me how I can see if I am next to the edge? :roll: :D
  • amsprink134 wrote:
    Hey new neighborino!

I had issues with the max decorations a little while ago, and it broke my heart to have to store all of the fences around my houses. I also put all my buildings on that "x-ray" mode so that I could see if I had any fence pieces or decorations without a multiplier hidden behind my buildings. I don't know if you have thought about this to free up some of your deco limit or if you have a bunch of other items that aren't crucial to your designs? Just a thought!

Hiiii there and welcome :-)!

(And ofcourse thank you for adding). I already x-rayed by whole city... There is nothing left over to the unseen. I even replaced shrubs for hedges and deleted lots of flowery decoration. And filtered trees from my park. Oh tapping god, will you please maximize the deco limit up tot 15000? That would be awesome!

Have a nice dat and a marrry christmas!
  • camillasan372 wrote:
    Hey everyone!

So, I have been tapping for like two years and I accumulated a lot of decorations and stuff, but I have no idea how closer I am to the decoration limit! Can anyone tell me how I can see if I am next to the edge? :roll: :D

Hi there!

The max is I believe 8750. I want more, double or so! :-(!

Feel lucky that you don't receive warnungs yet.

Have a nice day and a wonderful x-mas!