Forum Discussion

9 years ago

training pack question

The golf course is from the monorail event, it was a premium item. Everything else is from tapball. Nothing is new with the event if that helps but other than the obstacles it was all premium on initial release
  • Who doesn't love a good game of where's waldo? Am super hyper today and cleaning is on the to-do list :), who doesn't love avoiding cleaning?

Found: Obstacle wall-tires-wire and log, boxing ring (by Sportacus and Re-Neducation centre).

Pretty sure you don't have the golf course. Was premium only last year.
  • Ty
    Funny thing is I was just trying to store a gold tree in SH when I selected my golf course by mistake. It's kinda tight up there with my tennis court farm.
    :mrgreen:

Ok good to know I can skip that package then.
  • nissa762 wrote:
    Who doesn't love a good game of where's waldo? Am super hyper today and cleaning is on the to-do list :), who doesn't love avoiding cleaning?

Found: Obstacle wall-tires-wire and log, boxing ring (by Sportacus and Re-Neducation centre).

Pretty sure you don't have the golf course. Was premium only last year.

I found it. It sits behind the furniture store to the right and the convention center is blocking it a bit. Look closely next time you visit.
  • Almost every house in my Springfield has a tennis court, plus I have an island of tennis courts placed on squidport tiles.

I bought two of those packs because I want a nice golf course when they release more SH land. We really really need more land up there. Maybe they can move those mountains over if they are withholding the land to the right for the next expansion. Then we can get more beach.