Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Two things needed at Springfield Downs

A change to Springfield Downs would certainly be appreciated! I always bet on the same dog just because I feel the odds are in my favour for doing so. SD is something else they could manipulate to possibly drop a donut every now and then too.
  • I don't know why... I just lose and lose and lose, but I can quit betting til I win just once. Which is bad already cause rewards don't compensate what I've already lost... I just can't help it.

Now, said that. Yes, new dialogue please.
  • crodf20 wrote:
    I don't know why... I just lose and lose and lose, but I can quit betting til I win just once. Which is bad already cause rewards don't compensate what I've already lost... I just can't help it.

Now, said that. Yes, new dialogue please.

I find that betting on the same dog (I go for the favourite) each and every time yields the most favourable results.
  • Pure guess but maybe they haven't bothered releasing new content for Springfield Downs as not that many people bother with it, I know that today was the first time I've bet on a dog for well over a year, I only played today as it was a daily challenge to do it and it will probably be the daily challenge that gets me to play again next time too.