Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Unfair! My color is blue and I wanted the Block-O store

You have to exchange your blue eggs into pink eggs in your neighbours towns. It's good for you and for your neighbours.
:)
  • chris6271 wrote:
    You have to exchange your blue eggs into pink eggs in your neighbours towns. It's good for you and for your neighbours.
    :)

I know, but the exchange rate is 2:1 (100 blue for 50 pink) and my odds of winning the Block-O store are less than they are for the pinkers. (3% vs 5%)
  • That's right. I'm a pink earner. And my odd for the egg Council Guy is also 2%. Yesterday I got the Blocko Store and chirpy boy and bart jr. The other deco is not so Important for me. So I exchange all my pink eggs into blue eggs, to get the egg council guy.
    I got a lot of eggs from my neighbours, behause I put a pink and a blue basket in my Springfield.
    And these eggs are for free. If your neighbours exchange eggs in your town, you will get for 100 eggs 150 eggs. :)
  • I wish I would get some pink baskets.... :(
    And as luck would have it, unfortunately all my real life friends are also blues.
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    There's still a lot of time left. Hang on! Youll probably get it. When youve got mosterd the stuff you want from you blue eggs you can start trading them.

:thumbup:
    Good morning, neighboureeno :)
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    There's still a lot of time left. Hang on! Youll probably get it. When youve got mosterd the stuff you want from you blue eggs you can start trading them.

Dank je :wink: , I remain hopeful.
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    eliansukke180 wrote:

:thumbup:
    Good morning, neighboureeno :)

Morning, Chris! Already put some eggs in your basket! I needed the blue ones. :thumbup:

Thank you... :-)
    Have you a basket in your town?
  • Checked it yet. No... :cry:
    Were you still got no box? You have so many eggs.
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    Checked it yet. No... :cry:
    Were you still got no box? You have so many eggs.

Nope, i had a few but not right now.

Im saving my eggs for later this afternoon. Ill open up a beer and start opening boxes. Ill porbably have 7 or 8 to open in one go! :thumbup:

That's a good idea. :thumbup: Drinking beer and have a big surprise.
    I wish you will get good prizes. And no fences, easter trees and easter ponds. :)
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    For the OP its blue eggs, but he wants the pink ones.

He is a she actually. :wink:
  • JcSnl wrote:
    I am slightly annoyed, because I have less chance of getting the Block-O store that I really wanted than if my colour had been pink. I know there are probably things "pinkers" wanted from the blue box, so there is equal "pain" on both sides. It just sucks...

Other than that I am happy about the event. Visiting friends is fast. I don't have to look for certain things to tap. :-)

I'm with ya! I really want the Blocko store, but, alas, blue.

BRIGHT SIDE: (because so much about this event makes me want to drink) Johnny Fiestas. A building's a building. I like new buildings. Also, the Easter pond is much more useful than that ugly cotton candy looking Easter tree. What the hell would we do with that?