Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Update Changes

when selecting a character it shows the bottom tasks now and you have to scroll up which sucks
  • spin wheel wins house xmas skins. I bought the elf house and you win coins and presents to give. Use the coin to spin krusty's prize wheel and win the lights.
  • gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:
    New strip of land in Springfield too.

Nope

Yup. On the right hand side. I have an entirely new strip of land.
  • gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:

Nope

This made me happy, then sad.
  • buckeyes412 wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:

Nope

Then happy again! I swear, if this isn't true when I log in...I'll be back..
  • mwdalton wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:

Nope

Ha! :twisted: you got tricked again!
  • mwdalton wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:

Nope

Yes, I purchased it months ago with Squidport. I have a whole new strip of land, price ranged from $62,000 to $150,000 or so.
  • buckeyes412 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:

Nope

Yes, I purchased it months ago with Squidport. I have a whole new strip of land, price ranged from $62,000 to $150,000 or so.

Wait, maybe this land has been here for a long time now, and I just didn't realize it. When was the last land expansion?
  • gcurtisjr wrote:
    buckeyes412 wrote:

Wait, maybe this land has been here for a long time now, and I just didn't realize it. When was the last land expansion?

A couple updates ago. I can't remember exactly when.

Oh, my bad. I stand corrected.
  • tonycaselli wrote:
    It doesn't go to the bottom, it goes to the same time task that you just chose for the previous character. Meaning that if you just put Homer on his 8-hour task, then click Bart, Bart's 8-hour task will be prominent and easy to click. I actually think this is a great feature. Most of us put all our characters on the same time task. This eliminates scrolling.

I like the new features too! Makes it much easier and quicker to visit neighbours xx