Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Update Killed my KL Kitsch Rating

All took a hit because EA took trees down from 25 kitch points to 10. I had to buy about 10 tents to get back to 5 stars.

• You can also use your Valentine decorations in KL. That's how I finally got my rating back up to 5 stars.
  • I guess it paid off to be redecorating it. I grinded through and sitting at nearly 200k in tickets and been doing a complete initial design full of decorations. So I bought lots of the fencing, trees, flowers all of it. So my rating did not dip at all. I also had moved all that additional Valentine's decor the day it was available. I didn't want them to take it away and have to leave it in Springfield. So now it's permanently placed.
  • Ieuan_Richards wrote:
    Tree now only give 10 kitsch instead of 25

I know there is a list somewhere of the points each item gives but can't find it. Anyone be able to give me a link?
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    Ieuan_Richards wrote:

I know there is a list somewhere of the points each item gives but can't find it. Anyone be able to give me a link?

The trees are the only one that changed everything else is the same you can find the points at tstoaddicts.com or even check if spAnser posted them
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    Ieuan_Richards wrote:

FAQ and Guide forum-- there's a sticky thread called Complete Walkthrough.

I believe it's the third or fourth post that has all the KL info, including kitsch points and all that:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page
  • Here are All the Krustyland Land items and points
    Decorations
    Cotton Candy Stand Grub 10
    Krustyland Hotdog Stand Grub 10
    Krustyland Popcorn Stand Grub 10
    Krustyland Fried Dough Stand Grub 10
    Krustyland Fence Kitsch 1
    All Shurbs Kitsch 5
    Krustyland Bench Kitsch 10
    Krustyland Garbage Bin Kitsch 10
    All Flowers Kitsch 10
    All Trees Kitsch 10
    Pavilion Tents 1-3 Kitsch 50
    Wheel of Chance Merch 10
    Ring Toss Merch 10
    Strike Three Merch 10
    Knock Over The Fuzzy Guy Merch 10
    Sideshow You Merch 10

The Buildings and rides are all 10 points
    The new Krustyland decorations and Valentines decorations are also 10 points
  • I used this as the impetus to finally do my "Love Park" for the Tunnel Of Love using all those V-Day decorations. That got me back up to 5* :-)

(pic taken via my second town's friends screen.)
  • Ftball2theGroin wrote:
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Ieuan_Richards wrote:

FAQ and Guide forum-- there's a sticky thread called Complete Walkthrough.

I believe it's the third or fourth post that has all the KL info, including kitsch points and all that:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page

many thanks :)
  • I didn't take a hit at all, because my KL is huge (nearly all the land except 7 squares I think) and very saturated with everything (tastefully ... I think), including my own fantasyland area with the Valentine's Day decorations, and a few of the rides. I will try to get a pic up sometime.
  • I've seen these lists that tell you what items are worth as far as rating goes...but how many total points does one need for kitsch/grub/consumerism/etc? Trees are worth ten...but ten out of what?