Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jedi Master Quest (kill 200 Sith with GMY)

Is there an easy battle out there where I can get this quest challenge done faster? I've yet to find a good node to auto battle with. Or should I just stick to challenges that show up every month?
  • Thnx man. will start this farm once my reset hits. much appreciated :wink:
  • @TekkarEdorf

AWESOME!!! i just finished it with like less than 10 battles. Sweet stuff my man
  • Last cantina node has 4 sith. Not sure others are though. Any old republic marquees that may someday show up usually have a lot of battles against sith.
    MaimVoorhees
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "TekkarEdorf;c-1778210" wrote:
    One of the mod battles for slicing stuff got 18 sith in them

What team did you use for the battle to get the 200 Yoda kills? Is it solo’able with him?
    MaimVoorhees
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "HammerHead;c-1778233" wrote:
    @TekkarEdorf

AWESOME!!! i just finished it with like less than 10 battles. Sweet stuff my man

What team did you use for the battle to get the 200 Yoda kills? Is it solo’able with him?
  • I dont think its soloable, but just use JKR, GMY, Bastila, Jolee and another Jedi who can call assists, so GMY gets the kill. I dont remember if he actually needs to kill them, or just be there though

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago