Forum Discussion

10 years ago

"Username has visited your Springfield" glitch

Never had it that I've noticed in either town.
  • A couple days ago when I first entered my game, I had at least 10 pop-ups saying "abearsanta has visited your Springfield." I kept hitting "OK" and eventually they went away. :P
  • izabellatrix wrote:
    A couple days ago when I first entered my game, I had at least 10 pop-ups saying "abearsanta has visited your Springfield." I kept hitting "OK" and eventually they went away. :P

Okay! (And am surprised - and interested- to know you are also abearsant's neighbor.) We travel in good company.
  • There was a stretch of about 3-4 days where every visit i got notified me that abearsanta had visited me. I thought it was rather funny. Hasn't happened with any of my other friends, just your name. Strange! It seems to be fixed now though.
  • janis810 wrote:
    izabellatrix wrote:
    A couple days ago when I first entered my game, I had at least 10 pop-ups saying "abearsanta has visited your Springfield." I kept hitting "OK" and eventually they went away. :P

Okay! (And am surprised - and interested- to know you are also abearsant's neighbor.) We travel in good company.

Heehee, yup!
  • I get the notice you visited my town every time anybody visits my town and have for a week or so until today. I thought it was something wrong with my account because I keep crashing when visiting neighbors.