Forum Discussion

8 years ago

using smart devices

How can I spend smart devices so I can claim the 5 new ones to get the new prize? It's been so long since I "spent" smart devices that I can't remember where!
  • you don't have to spend any to clear that task. You can play the spy game and win them or use the googleplex. If you want to spend them then earn more buy some things from the heights store, upgrade a building or buy some land in SH.
  • In the store, select Springfield Heights. It has all of the SH items. You can also change the daily challenge by clicking on the x next to it, so you don't have to deal with it.
  • As @johncolombo stated the spy scan is the easiest way. You could get 6 in 12 hours. If your trash isn't maxed out you can use the poly vac too
  • "rw228;c-1656655" wrote:
    As @johncolombo stated the spy scan is the easiest way. You could get 6 in 12 hours. If your trash isn't maxed out you can use the poly vac too

Oh yeah i forgot about the ployvac. I guess I don't use it often
    As I maxed out.
  • "johncolombo;c-1656656" wrote:
    "rw228;c-1656655" wrote:
    As @johncolombo stated the spy scan is the easiest way. You could get 6 in 12 hours. If your trash isn't maxed out you can use the poly vac too

Oh yeah i forgot about the ployvac. I guess I don't use it often
    As I maxed out.

I'm in the same boat as you but thought I'd throw it out there ;)
  • Yeah, I maxed out! I have 374 vs. the 300 tops for the smart devices. How can I use some up? Or are they irrelevant now?
  • "myswendy;c-1656731" wrote:
    Yeah, I maxed out! I have 374 vs. the 300 tops for the smart devices. How can I use some up? Or are they irrelevant now?

You can still earn smart devices from the spy game. Even if you're maxed out, they will still be added on. The same with the Googleplex.
  • In the shop there's a Springfield Heights section....in there you can buy fountains