Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Valentine's day easter eggs?

I just harvested Valentine's roses from Cletus' farm, and when I tapped on them a bunch of roses zoomed down to the bottom right of the corner as if they were being collected as a kind of currency. Anyone else noticed this?
  • no EE this time . for the rose flying down it was simply the Rose Bush going into your inventory. they forgot to add a little rose bush in the job screen. it shows 1 and then nothing. but it was a Rose Bush. I just checked. And when picked up it says Rose Bush
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    no EE this time . for the rose flying down it was simply the Rose Bush going into your inventory. they forgot to add a little rose bush in the job screen. it shows 1 and then nothing. but it was a Rose Bush. I just checked. And when picked up it says Rose Bush

Yeah I noticed that, mine went straight to inventory as well, then I noticed I already had 36 in storage
    :roll:
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    no EE this time . for the rose flying down it was simply the Rose Bush going into your inventory. they forgot to add a little rose bush in the job screen. it shows 1 and then nothing. but it was a Rose Bush. I just checked. And when picked up it says Rose Bush

What do the rose bushes do? Are they worth dumping my Fool's corn for? First time growing corn and I totally regret it.
  • crystal_do450 wrote:

What do the rose bushes do? Are they worth dumping my Fool's corn for? First time growing corn and I totally regret it.

I suppose it depends on how much time you have left on the corn.

They don't really do anything apart from improve your Tree-hugging/Kitch ratings, they're just limited-time decorations. But it's kinda fun to do, and I have Witch Marge reducing the growth time.