Forum Discussion

11 years ago

VERY last minute buy

moltres874 wrote:
Since the update ended today I started panicking that I didn't buy Number 51 ( the only stonecutter I didn't have) so despite the timer running out and the auto update for the Fourth of July, I managed to get him because I didn't do the App Store update! :D

Congats! Enjoy him singing at the table.
:)
  • Hope u also stockpile enough non-premium limited-time items for future town design. 8)
  • lee67628 wrote:
    Hope u also stockpile enough non-premium limited-time items for future town design. 8)
    The problem with this is it is too much like real life with these event decorations!! You have a stockpile of them in your virtual garage :mrgreen: You break them out for holidays! You put them away after holidays!

The only benefit is NO LADDER REQUIRED :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You even get neighbors complaining about your left out holiday decorations.(Like in real life)

You cant sell them either (not because EA wont let you! Because your SO wont let you! (Like in Real life) Wait I think I got that backwards :mrgreen:
  • D'oh... I'd have bought pink donuts for a shot at "beach towel and umbrella," but I was forced to update. Thought the Easter event ended a day later than it did. Glad your late buy worked out for you.