Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Visiting random SF (contains minor spoilers)

Nice find.
  • montmorencyj wrote:
    Waiting for my castle to build so still very confused - does this mean that we can now harvest all our own buildings and dont need to leave them for neighbours to tap, like we did for Stonecutters?

Also, if we're going to random towns to raid them, do we still visit our current neighbours or are they redundant for the event? Or do we do both - Handshakes with friends plus battle with random strangers?

:?

Normal neighbor visits and raids on neighbors are separate things. You can do both. You can raid both neighbors and random towns as long as you have nerds but nerds are limited and are used up after each attack.
  • Nine9Nines wrote:
    amazonprimechic wrote:
    montmorencyj wrote:
    Waiting for my castle to build so still very confused - does this mean that we can now harvest all our own buildings and dont need to leave them for neighbours to tap, like we did for Stonecutters?

Also, if we're going to random towns to raid them, do we still visit our current neighbours or are they redundant for the event? Or do we do both - Handshakes with friends plus battle with random strangers?

Normal neighbor visits and raids on neighbors are separate things. You can do both. You can raid both neighbors and random towns as long as you have nerds but nerds are limited and are used up after each attack.

Are the random visits going to be necessary for those with full friends lists, or is this just a way for EA to appease players with limited friends during the event?

I'm asking because from what I'm gathering, it seems like the nerds are going to be limited to the point where if you have a full friends list you won't need to visit randoms to make use of them all. If that's the case, you're better off using them on your regular neighbors than you would be using them on random neighbors who aren't likely to return the favor.

That's a good point. I still haven't reached the part where I need to visit neighbors yet, but if it's limited I'm going to first try to give it to regulars, and forum members. Hopefully the curtosy gets returned. :lol:
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    amazonprimechic wrote:
    montmorencyj wrote:

Are the random visits going to be necessary for those with full friends lists, or is this just a way for EA to appease players with limited friends during the event?

I'm asking because from what I'm gathering, it seems like the nerds are going to be limited to the point where if you have a full friends list you won't need to visit randoms to make use of them all. If that's the case, you're better off using them on your regular neighbors than you would be using them on random neighbors who aren't likely to return the favor.

That's a good point. I still haven't reached the part where I need to visit neighbors yet, but if it's limited I'm going to first try to give it to regulars, and forum members. Hopefully the curtosy gets returned. :lol:

Hey AJ.

I have only just started building my castle, but when I can visit your town I will give this a try. :thumbup: