Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Vulgari Aspirations pt.8 reward [Lvl. 41 SPOILER ALERT]

1 donut is better than none. Stop whining.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I thank God I speak English. Really!
    why?

Don't know how he meant that, but after looking at those words on your screencap in the first post of the thread, I'm glad I get this game in English, too. Our words are so much shorter. ;)
  • funny but after the Jewelry store finished building I got the three donut boxes come up and won three donuts. I thought it funny as I was only half way through the level update and when I checked I was still at the half way mark. If this is a glitch I like it :D
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    funny but after the Jewelry store finished building I got the three donut boxes come up and won three donuts. I thought it funny as I was only half way through the level update and when I checked I was still at the half way mark. If this is a glitch I like it :D

the building gave 80 thousand points of experience upon completion so what probably happened is it it filled one and a half bars of your XP level so you got the donuts and you're halfway to the next level.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    How many donuts did you use to rush that far into the quest line already to then get one donut? :D
  • HWick_Bluenose wrote:
    johnny50373 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    1 donut is better than none. Stop whining.

Is it though?
    The few times in my life that I have gotten horrible service at a restaurant, I've left pennies as a tip. To me and hopefully the server, leaving/earning pennies is more insulting than leaving nothing. Leaving nothing is easy and expected. Leaving pennies shows what their work is worth and shows them I took the time to put a dollar amount on how much I think of them.

You only leave pennies sometimes? Have you not seen the opening of Reservoir Dogs? :wink:

Seriously, they are laughing at us again with this. We are suckers and they know it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I've heard enough. Give me my dollar back." "The dollars stay where they are."
  • What if EA does this every time? Think of it we can get one or two doughnuts from leveling up and then one for completing the quest line. I would LOVE that and even if it is a one time thing at least its free and since im freemuim one doughnut really helps a lot but I can understand how it means nothing if you are premium.