Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Vulgari Aspirations Pt 8 and Disco Stu

stingray1122 wrote:
I came up to this task in the level 41 quest where you send Bernice to her AA meeting and make 5 drunks attend an AA meeting as well. I find it odd that Disco Stu is the only barfly who can't attend this. It's doesn't make sense that Disco Stu can get drunk at Moe's but he can't attend an AA meeiting. :?

Even though Disco Stu is a bar fly, he doesn't really like alcohol. Remember, he loves sugar :) Lots and lots of sugar, not brown sugar, only white, of course.

• stingray1122 wrote:
    I came up to this task in the level 41 quest where you send Bernice to her AA meeting and make 5 drunks attend an AA meeting as well. I find it odd that Disco Stu is the only barfly who can't attend this. It's doesn't make sense that Disco Stu can get drunk at Moe's but he can't attend an AA meeiting. :?

Getting drunk doesnt make you an alcoholic.
  • Disco Stu isnt up to the same drinking level's as Barney or Homer :lol:
  • Disco Stu is about the powder.. sugar i mean!! he does like his booze but not like the rest of em.. hes more of the 70's, throwback, big nosed, uppity kinda man xD
  • laurianric18 wrote:
    I was surprised Smithers wasn't included, considering his task list. Seriously, if you EVER have to "sleep it off in the drunk tank," you've got an alcohol problem.

Agreed plus he also becomes a hideous drunken wreck.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    "Disco Stu parties straight edge."
    So he doesn't do anything (in the TSTO universe at least)
    Maybe he's eating really old pickled eggs at Moe's. Haha.
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    laurianric18 wrote:
    I was surprised Smithers wasn't included, considering his task list. Seriously, if you EVER have to "sleep it off in the drunk tank," you've got an alcohol problem.

Agreed plus he also becomes a hideous drunken wreck.
    once again that does not necessarily make you an alchoholic! Unless he is sent on theses tasks constantly! In that case it is not Smithers fault but it is the tappers fault! :mrgreen:

When I turned 18 (legal age at the time) I became a hideous drunken wreck and had to sleep it off at a police station! I never was or became an alchoholic :lol: just sayin is all!!!
  • I if recall correctly, I think Skinner was sent to the AA meeting during this task. I thought it was an odd choice. Anyone else remember which characters were available for the task?
  • laurianric18 wrote:

I was surprised that The Rich Texan wasn't included either, since he actually has the 8 hour "Drink at Moe's" as a permanent task.